Monday, March 8, 2010

Workaholics

Kristen and I had our second full-blown photo shoot last night with our favorite photographer, Alice Teeple. We had some lads of ours, Jesse & Corey, model our menswear and Kristen was a champ modeling for the women's clothing. Unfortunately, I had to sit this round out as I am still recovering from a terrible head cold. (I've been such the little old lady, carrying around stashes of hard candies for my coughing fits.)

Still, the shoot had to go on! The gang knocked out some great photos for some really fun new items! Plus, I had the chance to do serious organizing of our inventory. This means more items more quickly. Kristen and I are really excited to post all our fantastic finds on Etsy as soon as we can. Look for them in the next few days!

For updates and information when new items are posted, don't forget to be our fan on facebook and on twitter. All comments, questions, and concerns are welcome!

-- Jessica



Kristen and I hard at work (photo by Alice Teeple)

No comments: